Mesh Pad DIY for Mimic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh Pad DIY for Mimic

On the DIY side, has anyone used this to trigger; in particular with MP? Quartz strap

Originally posted by Six View Post
    On the DIY side, has anyone used this to trigger; in particular with MP? Quartz strap
    don't use this, use solid plate\base not movable strap.
    Last edited by Chris K; 12-26-17, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I moved this post. We already have thousands of posts in the Mimic thread. Please post DIY to DIY ....
      I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
      Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Six View Post
        I own that trigger ,i have them in 2 of my toms still,they work fine with roland modules and work pretty good with my ad5 i found using the drumtech settings in the ad5 had the best results but with the ad5 i find rim triggers work best. IDK how well they would work with the mimic because i don't own the mimic.
        Last edited by demonocus; 12-27-17, 01:09 AM.
        ATV AD5 module,vh11, cy15r, cy13c/r,pearl P-932 demonator pedals,pearl export drum shells with roland mesh heads,pearl dr80 rack, rt30 triggers on toms and bass drum and rt10 on snare

Comment

Working...
        X