Intriggs and Real Feel Heads - Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jammin777 View Post

i am using UFO E-bridge system on my A to E kit with real feel heads and works perfectly with the mimic pro. i have the head triggers offset a few inches from the shell (not centered) and rim triggers mounted on the shell. and yes the horizontal and vertical adjustments are great for fine tuning.
    Great to hear. Did you go with the standard 27mm piezo or the 35mm?

Comment

Originally posted by unsaltedmd5 View Post

You ever use your kit as an acoustic with the crossbars left in? I'm using my proper shells so I'm keeping reversibility in mind - not sure removing and replacing the crossbar over and over will do the shells any good.
      There are a lot of "floating" options out there. DIY cakepans, Quartz Harness, etc...
      That said the crossbars are mounted to existing lug screws so I wouldn't worry about damage. Still a pain to remove.

You might want to consider the Roland external triggers and Roland Powerply heads. My bad experience with the RT30 was in combination with SilentStrokes and a 2Box module - I'm sure they would perform better with Roland gear.

Comment

Originally posted by molson View Post

There are a lot of "floating" options out there. DIY cakepans, Quartz Harness, etc...
        That said the crossbars are mounted to existing lug screws so I wouldn't worry about damage. Still a pain to remove.

You might want to consider the Roland external triggers and Roland Powerply heads. My bad experience with the RT30 was in combination with SilentStrokes and a 2Box module - I'm sure they would perform better with Roland gear.
        I was more thinking the constant insertion and removal of the bracket and/or lug screws might rub and damage the interior surface of the shell.

Anyway - I think whatever I do has to be some combination of Silentstroke / Real Feel and 2Box Trigit / Intrigg for the time being at least - I don't really want to add even more stuff to my returns list!

Comment

Working...
        X