Std. Drum Wrap on E Drums to Customize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Std. Drum Wrap on E Drums to Customize

I did some searching and other than the NM wraps I didn't see any other significant offerings. I guess the reason why I posted here in the DIY forum was to ask has anyone tried or are there any issues with just using some standard type of drum wrap and cut it to the width and length needed. I am specifically looking at re-covering my TD30KV set.

Look forward to any comments....
    Starclassic Maple 8 piece
    "Old School" Custom Built Maple 5-Pce.
    Roland TD-20S

If you are in Europe, these guys have special drum wraps cut for v-drums.

Check their site, they have any kind of wrap.
    Roland TD-25KV, Drum-tec 14" pro Snare Sapeli, 2xPDX-100, 1xPD-125BK, 1xCY-14C, 1xCY-13R, 1xCY15R, Tama Iron Cobra HP600D Pedal, Tama HH905N Hi-Hat Iron Cobra Lever

For sale AD2 with 4 ADpacks: https://www.vdrums.com/forum/mark...-drums-2-with-4-adpacks

Comment

You can use wallpaper, fancy Christmas wrapping paper, shelf liner paper, vinyl car wrap, custom printed vinyl wrap, crazy looking posters... let your imagination run wild
      All vintage gear at the moment - Roland PM-16, electronified Remo practice pads and a TD-5 bringing up the rear.

Starting to build the super ultimate mega dream electronic drum set!!!

Comment

Normal drum wrap in the right size should work fine. I've actually wrapped a couple of drums in the vinyl wrap you can buy for cars, worked out pretty well. Just took a bit of time and patience!

Comment

Working...
        X