Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement Roland Input Jacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Roland Input Jacks

I was wondering if anyone could help me find the right input jacks for the Roland CY-5 and CY-8. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Creating music with Nuendo 4, Live 8, an Axiom Pro, and my Roland TD-9.

Can you clarify? Do you mean what jack to use for these cymbals on a particular module?
    ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, eDRUMin 10, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Hi Mr. Green, just for clarity, my question was to ascertain whether you need help with:

1) Which input jacks in your module to use for optimum plug and play performance. This will depend on the module you're using.
      2) Or do you have some defective/damaged input jacks that you need replace. Just for clarity, the CY-8 and CY-5 cable jacks are typically referred to as "output jacks" whereas the jacks on the module end are "input jacks".

Does this help clarify my question?
      ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, eDRUMin 10, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

I meant the output jacks. I found a few different jacks but none are the ones I need. Thanks for any help you can give.

Comment

This is probably your best bet:

It may not be well known that Roland does offer good product support in terms of replacement parts direct to customers.

http://www.rolandus.com/company/contact_us/
          CUSTOMER SUPPORT

To order parts, literature, or for repair issues, please contact Customer Support at (323) 890-3740. Customer Support is open Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Time.

Comment

Awesome, thanks man! I'll post again to let you know how it went.

Comment

Working...
            X