No announcement yet.

Paiste 2002 22" Power Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful cymbals guys, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by hampis View Post

OK

Hats
      14'' Signature dark crisp (bottom cymbal with 4 holes)
      15'' Formula 602

Crashes
      16'' Signature fast crash
      16'' Formula 602
      17'' Signature fast crash thin
      18'''Formula 602 thin

Rides
      20'' Signature Reflector bell ride
      20'''Formula 602

Splashes

8'' 2002
      10''2002

China
      16'' 2002

here is a pic ( not all of them included)
      along with my Masterwork collection i have spent more than 4,5k on cymbals so be carefull !! you are talking with a cymbalholic here....

Jaw-droppingly beautiful! I'm very jealous!

Comment

I have a 24 inch 2002 series ride and LOVE IT!!! The only complaint I have is that it doesn't fit in my 24 inch cymbal bag with ALL my other cymbals so I have to store it in the case with my 24 inch bass drum. I lay it down on the front head of the drum with adequate padding of course.

K ;-)
        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

I must admit im impressed with the cheaper pst7 range that are based on the 2002 range.

Comment

I had a 22" 2002 Power Ride myself back in the day. I loved the bell on that thing---it really cut but didn't have that "banging on an anvil" sound that some ride bells have. It served me well in the thrash band that I played in. Eventually, I got out of bands but played occasionally at the church that I used to attend. One Sunday we were doing a kind of vaguely rock n' rollish song and I was playing quarter notes on the bell of the Paiste. Not banging on it exactly but giving it some stick, nevertheless. Our pianist turned to me when we were done with the song and asked, whispering out of the side of her mouth as she pointed at the Paiste, "What's that thing?" "A ride cymbal," I replied. "Well, stop hitting that thing!"

Comment

Just switched back to 2002 after years of sabian , will take some picks when I get back home

Comment

Congrats but you realize you revived thread almost 2 years old right?
                K ;-)
                My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
                E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
                A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
                A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

so be it!!! carry on guys
                  Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500,
                  BBE Sonic Maximizer, Promark

Comment

Working...
                  X