Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

act now - before it's gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• act now - before it's gone!

This is a bad dream, right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=911371290
    Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Well, golly gee!

Yee haw, that their is shore won fine lookin drumm sit from hell!!! Don't that feller no that it ain't cymbols, its symbols! I looked it up...

Edumacated in Mississippi (really!),
    -Danny

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

"HAS NEVER LEFT THE STUDIO!"

Sure that's why they bought such a huge looking rack for it!
      Music was my first love...

Comment

$10000?????

Look the lugs.....
        I should be rockstar kit.......
        a 9 pieces rockstar kit for around $2000..........
        cymbals other $2000
        rack $1000 should be ok...........
        I think I can get these $5-6K brand new..........
        It is definately overpriced.......in my opinion

Comment

Just to be an a$$...

If it never left the studio, how do they know for sure that is is just the perfect height to fit in a Ryder truck?

Man, that is almost (but not quite) as funny as the old eBay auction for the severe beating....
          -Danny

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Hey, 'kin A right guys, 'kin A right!

My eyes are not what they used to be, but I don't think most studios have stages loaded with road cases either.

What a woodchuck!
            Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

Man! A Gerbralter rack. I've been wanting one ever since I was an infant eating baby food...... maybe I can get him to deliver it right to my house for a little extra....I'd love to see my wife's face.

Comment

come on guys, stop muckin' and just let's bid... only 10,000
                Robert

Comment

It looks like Spinal Tap has lost yet another drummer to spontaneous combustion.

The band should've buried the man with his kit instead of pawning it off on some cheap e-bay auction
                  Jazz nerd with old school Gretch kit and dirty Zildjian K's all around. Hart Pro 5.3 kit with TD-8 in my apartment for practicing without disturbing my annoying neighbors.

Comment

Dang... woulda bought it, but it's a lefty!
                    substrike.com for a better tomorrow - today!
                    My Drums
                    Tama Rockstar Acoustics, Zildjian and Wuhan Cymbals, Roland SPD-20, Roland PM-16, Akai S2000 w/Iomega 250 SCSI Zip, 2 Pintech Silentech Pads (one single zone, one dual zone), Kat F.A.T. Pedal, Pintech K3, Simmons pads.

Comment

he listed it again:
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=912970927

i happened to see it and contacted him. i purchased the kit for $22,000. i asked for the skulls, bones, and razors to be added to the total price. he also threw in the severed hands and torso's shown in the bottom picture. i figured that was a good asking price, especially since he never took the kit out of the studio....and the people parts were authentic...

since i got such a steal, and since im a dealer, i will be reselling it for double what i paid...no problem at all... maybe i'll even throw in a free kick pedal and throne.

erik

Comment

Working...
                      X