Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tama Starclassic Maple Brown fade finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tama Starclassic Maple Brown fade finish

There's some great looking kits out there! Figured I'd throw mine out here too. Brief description is already posted in my signature spot below. It's been roughly 3 years of G.A.S. involved in this kit. My first Tama kit and I love them. I've been playing a 70's Ludwig Super Classic since '87 and thought I should getting something a little newer. First shot is in our humble 'crack-house' studio when I first bought it. Second shot is the most recent status of it. I'm basically finished but would like to incorporate a few of my PD-8 pads to trigger noises. If you couldn't tell I'm a big Peart fan, his Tama kits were the coolest!!

'94 Tama Starclassic maple 24" & 22" bass drums, 10",12",13",14" 16" toms, 20" Tama gong bass, 8" & 10" Tama concert toms, 14" Ludwig timbale, Pearl quarter toms, various snares and A Zildjian cymbals....
    Roland TD-9 module, 2 PD-105s, 2 PD-85's, 1 PD-120, CY-15R, VH-11, 2 CY-12 cymbals, 2 KD-7 kicks, TE3.2 Hart Pro snare and DW/Tama hardware.

Love that finish!! Reminds me of some of the vintage Fender strats!!

E
    - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Faded finish

Thanks, I love it too! I found the 22" 10" 12" 13" 14" & 16" used at a Guitar Center. It had been there for over 2 years and was stacked up in a corner were it was hidden, collecting dust. They sold it to me with the rack system and clamps for a great deal just to clear up floor space.
      '94 Tama Starclassic maple 24" & 22" bass drums, 10",12",13",14" 16" toms, 20" Tama gong bass, 8" & 10" Tama concert toms, 14" Ludwig timbale, Pearl quarter toms, various snares and A Zildjian cymbals....
      Roland TD-9 module, 2 PD-105s, 2 PD-85's, 1 PD-120, CY-15R, VH-11, 2 CY-12 cymbals, 2 KD-7 kicks, TE3.2 Hart Pro snare and DW/Tama hardware.

Comment

Wow, really nice kit!

Comment

Thats a crazy set up like an affordable rush kit!
          Alesis Strike Pro SE. Yorkville YSM8 X 2.

Comment

Working...
          X