Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Masters set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Masters set

here is a set i just bought its a masters Studio Birch kit with a Morgan Rose snare. the green ones in the back ground are for sale pm me 5 Benji franklins gets those there EXR series

You wanna help out someone on Harmony Central?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2087099

http://tinyurl.com/My-E-kit

Comment

Very pretty. How's that Morgan Rose snare sound to you?
      sigpic

Comment

the snare is very loud has a little over ring not to bad though the alien heads look cool in the dark they glow

Comment

Originally posted by 080903k
          润普位于北京上地国际创业园,电话录音卡拥有一批经验丰富、技术过硬的专业员工队伍。电话录音卡价格经过多年的奋斗,电话录音卡报价润普率先在国内推出了高端电话录音产品,录音网该产品打破了传统录音电话录音时间短、存储不够方便、录音表保密性差等弱点,其中最长录音时间已经达到720小时,至今还没有人可以超越。结合现代高科技及数码芯片录 音技术,将智能电话、录音电话、自动存档等诸多功能完美的结合在一起。成功解决了录音质量及保障精确等录音 问题。从一定意义上填补了国际数码录音领域的空白,而且产品的不断突破创新,尤其产品技术的不断进步,在国 际上也受到了广泛认可与好评。
          Hmmmm... now that's interesting.
          VDrums: a cluster of bits including TDW-20 and TD-3 modules, KD-85, PD-85(2), PD-8(5), CY-12(3), CY-8(2), CY-5(3), Kit Toys china, all on an MDS-6SL+ rack, SPD-S, VEX, VDL
          ZDrums: a Zendrum ZCSZX
          ADrums: an eight piece Tama Rockstar kit with lots o' Zildjians
          Gender-Conflicted Drums: a stock PDP Chameleon with a few Zildjians (a conversion just waiting to happen... then it can go both ways!)

Comment

Originally posted by 080903k
            润普位于北京上地国际创业园,电话录音卡拥有一批经验丰富、技术过硬的专业员工队伍。电话录音卡价格经过多年的奋斗,电话录音卡报价润普率先在国内推出了高端电话录音产品,录音网该产品打破了传统录音电话录音时间短、存储不够方便、录音表保密性差等弱点,其中最长录音时间已经达到720小时,至今还没有人可以超越。结合现代高科技及数码芯片录 音技术,将智能电话、录音电话、自动存档等诸多功能完美的结合在一起。成功解决了录音质量及保障精确等录音 问题。从一定意义上填补了国际数码录音领域的空白,而且产品的不断突破创新,尤其产品技术的不断进步,在国 际上也受到了广泛认可与好评。
            We've all been thinking it, let's face it.. Particularly the bit about the "720".. Well said
            "Today young men on acid realised that all matter is purely energy condensed to a slow vibration; That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively; There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. Here's Tom with the weather"...

TD-20 + TMC-6 + VF-1 + Gen16's = Not enough inputs.
            Watch me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqt6zaAYkY

Comment

SWEET Masters rig !!!!! Damn nice ELX too !!!!!
              Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

Working...
              X