Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worldwide...the best deals

I AM NOT A SALESMAN...

CONTACT VINCE BEDFORD AT THE SAN FRANCISCO GUITAR CENTER. I HAVE MADE HIM A WEALTHY MAN WITH ALL OF THE GEAR I'VE BOUGHT FROM HIM. HE WILL GIVE YOU INCREDIBLE SMOKING DEALS ON ANYTHING IN THE STORE...HE'S THE MANAGER AND A DRUMMER AND ALSO AN OUTSTANDING PERSON TO WORK WITH. TELL HIM AARON N. REFERRED YOU. 1321 MISSION STREET IN SAN FRANCISCO...415-626-7655. HE CAN SHIP WORLDWIDE!
    THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD...4-15

Re: worldwide...the best deals

Originally posted by LUCKY13
    HE WILL GIVE YOU INCREDIBLE SMOKING DEALS ON ANYTHING IN THE STORE...

I just stopped smoking
    Robert

Comment

Re: Re: worldwide...the best deals

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

PAID ADVERTISEMENT

YOUR ADVERTISEMENT CAN BE SEEN HERE, TOO! TO PLUG YOUR OR YOUR FRIEND'S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, POST IN CAPITAL LETTERS ON WWW.VDRUMS.COM, OR CALL 1-800-BUT-PLUG! LIMITED TIME OFFER, SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FREE ADVERTISING!!! BUY ANYTHING MENTIONED FROM ANYONE MENTIONED HERE, AND RECEIVE THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME! IF YOU CALL WITHIN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES, WE'LL DOUBLE YOUR ORDER ABSOLUTELY FREE! THAT'S RIGHT, FREE, SO ORDER NOW! POOR SAPS WHO HAVE TO READ THIS CRAP ARE STANDING BY!
        -Danny

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
          X