Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Endorsement Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Endorsement Kit

EPIARCH CUSTOM DRUMS See sig for sizes.
    I have been endorsed by Epiarch drums for about a yr now.Jesse makes some very nice drums before playing Epiarch I was a die hard DW player and owner.Now I am thinking about a E kit like a lot of other drummers in my age bracket (50's) have done .Im looking at possibly a Yamaha DXTREME III

Last edited by epiarchdrummer; 07-29-08, 10:51 AM.

Thanks to everyone checking out my drums.

Comment

Wow, those are fantastic! BTW, don't be suprised if replies are a little slow. This is an international forum so timezones and patience!

Comment

I remember when Jesse first started. He really provides a nice product. Beautiful kit!
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Uhm, after seeing these I think I want to go back and play acoustics again.
          Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

Very nice. I think that kit would look awesome on stage and under the lights. Well done, and thanks for sharing the pics.
            >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Nice kit. Unique lug design. Very cool.

Comment

That's a gorgeous looking kit. The shells and lugs are super cool
                How does it sound?

Comment

Originally posted by epiarchdrummer View Post
                  Thanks to everyone checking out my drums.
                  Smartass. Maybe if you didn't include a sermon with your pix, you'd get more replies. That is however, a beautiful kit - congratulations.

Cheers.

Steve
                  No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Comment

Thanks I play in a Southern Gospel band/Ministry.

Originally posted by Relayer View Post
                    Smartass. Maybe if you didn't include a sermon with your pix, you'd get more replies. That is however, a beautiful kit - congratulations.

Cheers.

Steve

Comment

Thanks I play in a Southern Gospel band/Ministry.
                      No kidding. You'll find lots of like-minded drummers around here. Edrums are quite popular for playing in sanctuaries and other venues where volume is an issue. As I said, your kit is beautiful, but boy I'll bet they're loud in a church.

Cheers.

Steve

Comment

Excellent .....Thank you for the compliment. The lugs are one of a kind Jesse is a architect and designed this lug him self.My set had the first lugs made from Jesse's design.In my 43 yrs playing drums I never thought I would ever go to a custom drum set from the mainstream drum manufactures.I started playing custom drums in 2007 and I really like them alot.I went to Anaheim Calif winter Namm 2008 and met Jesse the owner and drum builder from Epiarch custom drums before I quit playing DW to go with Epiarch.I am taken care of very well.

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
                        That's a gorgeous looking kit. The shells and lugs are super cool
                        How does it sound?
                        Last edited by epiarchdrummer; 07-30-08, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks I might be moving to Flowery Branch Georgia next yr.The Light house Boys play big venues that hold upwards to 20,000 plus at times as well.We played 2 small churches last month and I did have to play a lot softer.I have been a rock drummer all my life all genrea's and back to Coutry style the last few months.
                          I would like to have a hi end kit of E drums as well that way I can have the best of both drum types A & E so to speak.

Originally posted by Relayer View Post
                          No kidding. You'll find lots of like-minded drummers around here. Edrums are quite popular for playing in sanctuaries and other venues where volume is an issue. As I said, your kit is beautiful, but boy I'll bet they're loud in a church.

Cheers.

Steve

Comment

...I might be moving to Flowery Branch Georgia next yr...I would like to have a hi end kit of E drums as well that way I can have the best of both drum types A & E so to speak.
                            You'll be close to the mountains.

I couldn't survive without my acoustic kit - you'll get various opinions around here, but I think it's important to play both a's and e's. As great as edrums are for recording and practicing, there's nothing like getting your hands dirty with some real drums.

Cheers.

Steve

Comment

Yeah I completely agree. Really nice set. Some people take custom drums too far by getting insane finishes and rediculous spikes and obnoxious everything, while it's cool to look at, the sound is way more important. Some drummers I've seen have 20 cymbals yet don't even use half of them. I have 5 and still getting 4 or 5 more for my acoustic because I am always fiending more, lol.

But yeah a real nice set of acoustics and electric is the best way to go. I've got an almost fully maxed out TD-20 for recording/practice and for shows I play my PDP Platinum Series kit.
                              Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!

Comment

Working...
                              X