Trade V Drums For Acoustic Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade V Drums For Acoustic Set

Hi. I am looking to trade my V Drum Custom set with a high quality Acoustic Set. I paid $2800 for my set last xmas. it is in MINT condition, rarely used. never left the house. i have all boxes and manuals, my email is [email protected] or [email protected] let me know, i check the board often

Hi, I realise your post has been here a while, so you may well have got rid of your kit allready, but if not, I have a very nice vintage Sonor kit I wish to trade for some V Drums. It is a late 70's Sonor Phonics kit in Metallic Pewter. The kit is a 7 piece with 2 additional pearl toms and 2 Roto Toms. Paiste Formula 602 Hi Hats 2 Paiste Crashes amd 2 Zyn rides. The kit is in very nice condition, and is, as anyone can tell you a very sought after kit.I have some photos if interested. I havn't played for a couple of years and want to start up again, but where I live the Sonor kit is just too loud for practice, hence the reason for the V drums!
    I am in the UK but delivery shouldn't be a problem.
    Regards

[This message has been edited by SoulMasterII (edited December 03, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by SoulMasterII (edited December 03, 2001).]

Comment

Why on earth would you want to trade your V-Custom kit for an acoustic kit?! You are nuts!!
      "I'm not a guitarist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stoovey:
        Why on earth would you want to trade your V-Custom kit for an acoustic kit?! You are nuts!!
        I'd never want to stop playing acoustic drums.

------------------
        http://mpcman.flappie.nl
        Music was my first love...

Comment

Originally posted by MPCman:
          I'd never want to stop playing acoustic drums.[/QUOTE]

Nor would I. But if I had V-Drums, I wouldn't get rid of them either. I believe in the best of both worlds, acoustic and electronic.
          "I'm not a guitarist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!"

Comment

Same here....

I have my SpaceMuffins / Digiskinz kit fully unbaffled, triggered by ddrum triggers...gives me acoustic sound in my face, and ddrum sound out the mains.

IMHO - doesn't get any better....

I am starting to use my TD6 for triggering some loops as well....

I will be selling this Digiskinz kit for an actual Boom THeory maple acoustic kit (gonna carry those - SUUUUUPPPPEEERRRRR nice quality, all maple, and about $1400 street for the shell pack....)

Erik
            SEPdrums

Comment

ill trade you my acoustic set for your vdrums i have a pearl 6pc with 7 cymbals and rack and some cash!

Comment

Working...
              X