Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gigmaker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigmaker?

Hi all,
    Have anybody played on Yamaha Gigmaker set? Does it sound decent enough to be played? I got interested of buying Acoustic set and that set seems quite cheap, so Im worried about the sounds and hardware of it..

And also I wonder can that set be compared to littlebit more pricey set 'Pearl Export805'? Theres about 120euro difference between Export and Gigmaker , so is it worth it to pay littlebit more extra or can the differences even be heard between those two sets?
    I have heard that the main difference is in hardware in cheap sets, but im curious are there sound differences between those sets?

Im more towards to Gigmaker because its more cheap and I could buy new Remo Heads in same price as Pearl would cost, so if somebody has some experience of Gigmaker I would gladly hear what ya think about that Thanks alot!
Working...
X