Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kit refurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kit refurb

a few weeks back i finally got around to taking the wraps off my kit and staining the timber. it's a 'russian doll' kit with a 10" tom and 10" snare that fit into a 14" floor tom. my cymbal bag goes over my shoulder, carpet tucked under the arm, the single soft drum case goes in one hand and i drag the trap case with the other. one lug in, one lug out. i cobbled together the bits and. pieces so it's a Frankenstein kit. the snare i bought new and was already timber grain. rather than trying to match it i decided to make the tom and kick clearly distinct from the snare. befores and afters following ...
    1. eDRUMin10, Roland mesh pads, Roland cymbals, KT10, FD9 || 2. Yamaha DTX Multi12, KT10, HH65, TP100 || 3. Zendrum EXP (Stompblock) || Scarlett 6i6 > imac; 2i4 >macbook || Superior Drummer 3, Logic || heaps of acoustic gear || youtube

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    1. eDRUMin10, Roland mesh pads, Roland cymbals, KT10, FD9 || 2. Yamaha DTX Multi12, KT10, HH65, TP100 || 3. Zendrum EXP (Stompblock) || Scarlett 6i6 > imac; 2i4 >macbook || Superior Drummer 3, Logic || heaps of acoustic gear || youtube

Comment

Nice remake. I also converted my 18'' floor to a bass.

Comment

Originally posted by Six View Post
        Nice remake. I also converted my 18'' floor to a bass.
        thanks, and nice one

Comment

Working...
        X