prulg.com: is this a scam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Intruder View Post
    I would rather have Russia messing with our elections then China messing with our credit cards!
    Good one. . . .

Comment

Guess what? We've got both!

Comment

Site is totally legit, I just ordered 5 TD-50k's for $900. They didn't even ask for a credit card, just name, address, SSN, DOB, and bank account PIN numbers. Can't wait to get them in!!!!!!!
        Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS, Drum-tec real feel heads. DW 9002 and DW 9500, Vater 5A and Vater Mike Johnston Signature Sticks, Roland RH-300V headphones..... 20 years of playing.... I still suck........

Comment

Thank Dog, they didn't ask for your credit card number. I guess you are safe now.

Watcha gonna do with your 5 TD-50's?
          Trade up to a 2019 Mercedes?
          "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Looks like they forgot to get your mother’s maiden name. As an extra service they’ll probably file your tax return for you. What a deal.

i love the grammar on this site. They are a wholly owned and operated retailer. But who wholly owns them?

Also, if you wore your shoes outside, you cannot return them so keep that in mind.
            Last edited by jimorlando; 08-06-18, 07:04 AM.
            Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

He actually personally called me back, because he forgot the credit card, but then did ask for my mothers maiden name. They all came yesterday, 5 TD-50s, are they supposed to be made out of rocks and time magazines? He said he throw in a free kick pedal, but all I got was a chewed up Skechers loafer.... well close enough I guess....

I should of known better when he said " don't worry, these kits rock, you'll have no problem staying on time.." and then laughed....
              Last edited by jstevens66; 08-14-18, 02:29 PM.
              Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS, Drum-tec real feel heads. DW 9002 and DW 9500, Vater 5A and Vater Mike Johnston Signature Sticks, Roland RH-300V headphones..... 20 years of playing.... I still suck........

Comment

Working...
              X