Shuffle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Intruder View Post
    Lets leave our technicals out of this shall we?
    Oh, are you a moderator?

Comment

I have been called a moderate more times than a liberal although I sometimes can't understand why there is such a rush to judgement.

After very little thought on this I find myself to be "moderately liberal in a conservative kind of way".
      What was the question again?

I really do enjoy a good shuffle now and then. Thank you Merlin5
      Last edited by Intruder; 06-25-18, 12:48 AM.
      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder View Post
        I have been called a moderate more times than a liberal although I sometimes can't understand why there is such a rush to judgement.

After very little thought on this I find myself to be "moderately liberal in a conservative kind of way".
        What was the question again?

I really do enjoy a good shuffle now and then. Thank you Merlin5
        Oh I wasn't trying to being rude, I actually didn't know if you were a moderator or not, was just asking

And thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin5 View Post

Oh I wasn't trying to being rude, I actually didn't know if you were a moderator or not, was just asking

And thank you.
          Nope, just have a strange American sense of humor that can get lost in translation easily. So, says my Filipino wife! LOL
          "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Working...
          X