Advice for hybrid kit setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for hybrid kit setup

Can anyone offer some advice for properly setting up my hybrid kit? Currently, anytime I hit one of my acoustic drums or cymbals it triggers my mesh pads. I think the triggers are too sensitive on the mesh pads but can't figure out how to fix it. Any advise would be appreciated.

Probably gonna need a lot more info on your setup, but have you played with the threshold settings on the module?
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    DTX modules. Roland TM-2, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Loads o' synth modules. And...a ukulele or three.

Comment

Just using a TD6 module with vdrum mesh pads and the v-cymbals that came with the kit. I've tried adjusting several settings on the module but can't seem to figure out which settings lower the sensitivity so that it doesn't trigger when I hit one of the acoustic heads or cymbals that are close to the electronic pieces.

Comment

Page 71 onwards in the manual....(threshold as suggested) ?
        *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
        DTX modules. Roland TM-2, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Loads o' synth modules. And...a ukulele or three.

Comment

Working...
        X