Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream cymbals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream cymbals

Hi folks

After much listening to many sound clips of different brands of cymbals online, I've decided to purchase a set of Dream cymbals from the Contact series. These are b23 alloy, handhammered cast cymbals.

Santa has already picked up an 18" crash ride and a 12" splash. Hopefully I will pick up a 20" ride after chrimbo.

These cymbals sound lovely and I'm sure this series will suit the music I play. I am all too aware of buying Cymbals without hearing them but I couldn't resist!

Has anyone had any experience of Dream cymbals? Any thoughts?

Cheers
    Kenny

Can't say I have seen them but I will look at NAMM this year to see if they're there!
    K
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Kenny. These dream cymbals are obviously for an acoustic kit? You are not triggering them. Right?

Comment

Hi hemi,

They they are for my acoustic kit. Definitely not triggering them ever. They are far too good to be triggered lol

Comment

Yeah that is what I thought! Would love an acoustic kit again, but unfortunately, my livimg sitch won't allow it

Comment

Living stitch, Hemi?

Comment

Situation, second floor condo, with PIA neighbor

Comment

Ah, I see Hemi! Good luck with your PIA neighbour! I've got a two yr old who screams when I play the drums so I stick with my edrums. However I'm building my akit back up again for future band rehearsals and gigs (I hope)

Comment

Maybe the litttle guy is is trying to cheer you on Kenny, lol. God bless you lil man!

Comment

I have one Dream china. Excellent cymbal and I got it very affordable.
                    The other cymbals I have are all Istanbul's - both Agop and Mehmet ...
                    electronic drum triggers >>> | electronic cymbals >>>

Subscribe to our FB page

Comment

I've got a Wuhan 14" China ive had for years. I believe they are made in the same factory as Dreams.

Comment

I have some Dream Contact and Bliss stuff and they are great cymbals for the money. I love my 14" Bliss hats.

Comment

Since my initial post in this thread I've bought an 8" splash and a 20" Contact ride. I've not played them much at all but they sounds really nice. A bargain!

Comment

Working...
                          X