X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ddrum4 se set,a work in progress but she's mine

62f9b2b3fb4ed31dd822ebee676c9280.jpgHope you can see this,I have no idea what I'm doing
    1986 YAMAHA 8000 SERIES TOUR POWER CUSTOM BLACK LACQUER,BIRCH/MAHOGANY/ZILDJIAN'S DDRUM4 SE STEALTH MESH HEAD/BLACK POWDER RACK,2 BEHRINGER 2031A MONITORS,KRK 10"SUB/BEHRINGER 1204 MIXER,VIC FIRTH/VATER

Looks fine to me! Does eveything work? If so, you know what you are doing.
    TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Your quote is amazing for 2 reasons.First,I got to see J.P.J. in Denver,Co. probably about 15 years ago.I was walking down the street with my lady on a beautiful day that only Colorado could give and being Saturday,everyone was out.This guy comes out of nowhere and ask's if I want to see a show that night as he has tickets and can't go.He hands me 2 tickets as he's explaining and I look and see who was on the ticket-John Paul Jones,I couldn't believe it! he goes take em man,no charge,have a great time-I did.Little venue and I see the man do all the Zep tunes from about 10 feet away.Him,a great drummer and really great guitar player.No Quarter blew the roof off!Second, one of my favorite drummers,Ritchie Hayward of Little Feat says that same thing about playing.So thanks for the chat and my drums are working great!-Kenny
      1986 YAMAHA 8000 SERIES TOUR POWER CUSTOM BLACK LACQUER,BIRCH/MAHOGANY/ZILDJIAN'S DDRUM4 SE STEALTH MESH HEAD/BLACK POWDER RACK,2 BEHRINGER 2031A MONITORS,KRK 10"SUB/BEHRINGER 1204 MIXER,VIC FIRTH/VATER

Comment

I presume you already know that to really make the 4SE sing, you need to load up the Megakits. There is only enough memory to load one or two full Megakits at a time, but they blow anything but the best sample libraries away. I have the entire Ddrum sound library, if you have trouble locating the Megakits.

Comment

Hi Jovato,I have to get a midi cable for my computer but as soon as I do I would really appreciate some guidance.I just last night did a factory reset and it went perfect.I guess that gives me a clean slate to put at least one beast in there so maybe you could steer me to the one you think I should start with.I have access to the Mega library thru the DDrum forum just no way to put it in the module yet.Just from what I have in there now I'm amazed,and now your saying it gets better!Thanks Jovato,I'll find you soon.-Kenny

Comment

hey, nice little kit!
            E-kit: TD-9KX, VH-11, SPD-S, SPD-30, VEX
            A-kits: Gretsch Catalina, Whitney nesting drums, 50s Vintage Premier Jazz, Gretsch 10" Snare, various Zildjian As, 2x1950s Avedis Zildjian 18" Crash/Rides

Videos

The Dust Revival Band

Spinifex Rose

Kristy Lewis and the Wretched

Wayfaring Strangers

Comment

Working...
            X