Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third international collaboration video.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third international collaboration video.

So anyone knows what happened to this project?
    I'm still looking forward to recording my part but it certainly stalled after the website was down for some days...
    Is it still on? what do you guys think?
    Roland TD 6 + 9 modules.PD 105 bk snare pad, 3 PD 6 tom pads, PD 85 bk pad (side snare), VH 11 Hihat, KD 8 kick pad, CY 13 ride, 2 CY 12 crash, 1 CY 8 crash, 2 CY5 splash, Pearl hardware and a hell lot of cables.

Well, it seems to have come to a stop here: http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthre...117#post556117
    E kit: TD-9KX with Diamond Electronic Drums 13" snare, VH-11 and v-cowbell
    A kit 2009: Tama Superstar Custom Rock Satin Cherry Burst and Masterwork Custom cymbals
    A kit 2010: Gretsch Catalina Ash Cherry Red and Masterwork Iris cymbals
    Some keyboards and a couple of guitars...and not enough time to play them...
    pictures...videos...collaboration videos

Comment

I'm still interested.....
      Beater-tester. digitalDrummer
      Review index

Comment

Yes I still want to do it too. I thought it got lost with the forum crash.
        I have sold every last bit of my E KIt, even cables! Odery Eyedentity LA Rock sizes in Mappa Burl, Paiste Alpha Boomers, 14 Hats, 16 and 18 Crashes, 22 ride (it's a beast!) Mapex Hardware, Axis Double Pedal

Comment

I thought so too cause everything from my profile disappeared with that VDrums armageddon...
          So what do you say? Let's keep this thread and try to get things started?

---
          I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=59.379220,13.504444
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Roland TD 6 + 9 modules.PD 105 bk snare pad, 3 PD 6 tom pads, PD 85 bk pad (side snare), VH 11 Hihat, KD 8 kick pad, CY 13 ride, 2 CY 12 crash, 1 CY 8 crash, 2 CY5 splash, Pearl hardware and a hell lot of cables.

Comment

I would like to see a 3rd round to these projects.
            As i said before i will provide any help if i am ever asked
            Ex E-kits:
            ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
            ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
            current E-kit
            ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
            " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Thanks mate!
              So lets hope this thing gets rolling now.
              I am in as a drummer (a pretty talentless one) but i have absolutely 0 idea about video edition.
              Who else is in?

Comment

Originally posted by sebas404 View Post
                Thanks mate!
                So lets hope this thing gets rolling now.
                I am in as a drummer (a pretty talentless one) but i have absolutely 0 idea about video edition.
                Who else is in?
                I had 0 idea about video edition when i said i was gonna do it.You never know what you can do if you really want it.Now if you really want it and also have editing skills that's even better
                Ex E-kits:
                ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
                ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
                current E-kit
                ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
                " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Originally posted by hampis View Post
                  I had 0 idea about video edition when i said i was gonna do it.You never know what you can do if you really want it.Now if you really want it and also have editing skills that's even better
                  +1.

Right, most important is...motivation!
                  Then you can move mountains...
                  A kit 2009: Tama Superstar Custom Rock Satin Cherry Burst and Masterwork Custom cymbals

Comment

I'm definitely in.. Might motivate me to get behind my kit for the first time in a few weeks :P
                    So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. -John 8:36 (NIV)

Stock Roland TD-9K)+ Gibraltar 3300 Series double kick +Pro Mark 5AN sticks + Gibraltar 6600 series throne

Church Kit: Maple Tama Starclassic: 8"x10", 9"x12", 14"x16",18"x22", Yamaha Steve Gadd Signature snare+ Sabian AA 14" Stage Hats, 20" AA Stage Ride, 16" AA Stage Crash, 18" AA Stage Crash, 16" AAX Chinese

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JayB613

Comment

Count me in too, I'd like to see what this is all about.
                      TD9KX2 with additional CY-8 cymbal. Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

I`m interested as well.
                        My Drum Kit

My kit: 6 DIY pads, CY5, PCY135, Hall sensor hihat, krigg - kick pedal trigger, megadrum

Comment

OK, well then let's get this started!!

I see all kind of enthusiastic demos on drum shows, by manufacturers, on the internet, whatever.
                          And here we have the biggest electronic drums forum, monster setups, lots of talk how to make you kit sound and play best...and still it's all a bit so-so...

So, any suggestions for how to set this up: a theme, a bass track, other instruments, multiple tracks, tempo, meter, etc?

Anyway want to volunteer to record some backing tracks? I still have 1 or 2 RandallStevens recorded which disappeared with the hack...

Comment

How about some free drumless playalongs?
                            My Drum Kit

My kit: 6 DIY pads, CY5, PCY135, Hall sensor hihat, krigg - kick pedal trigger, megadrum

Comment

I assumed we would pick some sort of backing track, each video ourselces playing with it and then cut together clips into a single recording?
                              TD9KX2 with additional CY-8 cymbal. Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X