X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Diamond Electronic Drums fan club

I see more and more people going for diamond drums so i decided to start this DD fan club thread.This is the place where every diamond drum owner can post some pics of his diamond drums with a very short description of the drums dimensions and finish.This can also be the place for anyone who is interested to get some info before bying and of course to ask any questions
    so i will go first
    White marine pearl shells
    13x5, 10x5, 12x5, 13x8

Ex E-kits:
    ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
    ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
    current E-kit
    ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
    " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

I dont take photos as well as Dave does. My new Diamonds: 2-12 x 5's and 2-10 x 5's, turquois pearl with straight lugs and two ply drumtec heads.

Comment

Can I be a member even if I'm too wussy to pay for shipping to the US for Diamonds? I keep hoping someone here in the states will sell some.
      They constantly embrace music only to stifle it. They dissect it, unaware of their preliminary murder of it, and without understanding that the work they have pulled to pieces lacks only one thing, but the most important: life.

Comment

Come on Doc.....pony up some doe and order some Diamonds!! You know you want 'em.............

-Dean

Comment

They sure are beautiful drums. Can anyone comment on how well they trigger? Are these a crossbar design?

Comment

Great idea Hamp! I ordered a snare (I have some more plans, but they have to wait) which should be coming soon. I'll post a picture when it arrives.
            E kit: TD-9KX with Diamond Electronic Drums 13" snare, VH-11 and v-cowbell
            A kit 2009: Tama Superstar Custom Rock Satin Cherry Burst and Masterwork Custom cymbals
            A kit 2010: Gretsch Catalina Ash Cherry Red and Masterwork Iris cymbals
            Some keyboards and a couple of guitars...and not enough time to play them...
            pictures...videos...collaboration videos

Comment

Hey, Hampis, you're using Wuhan S Series! I'm interested in your review!
              My compact kit.

"Praise Him with PD-125 on TD-10exp... praise Him with the clash of CY-8, praise Him with resounding CY-15R." Psalm 150

Comment

Originally posted by Ruiner46 View Post
                They sure are beautiful drums. Can anyone comment on how well they trigger? Are these a crossbar design?
                They trigger flawlessly, and no, they are not a crossbar design.
                I'll post an internal pic with my kit pic in a little while. Have a look.

Cool thread Ham!
                I have sold every last bit of my E KIt, even cables! Odery Eyedentity LA Rock sizes in Mappa Burl, Paiste Alpha Boomers, 14 Hats, 16 and 18 Crashes, 22 ride (it's a beast!) Mapex Hardware, Axis Double Pedal

Comment

Ok....

3 x 8" x 4" deep, single head, with that lovely Blue Pearl wrap:

2 x 10" x 4" deep:

Internal shot:

On the kit:

In action!

Last edited by KevH; 01-20-10, 06:23 AM.
                  I have sold every last bit of my E KIt, even cables! Odery Eyedentity LA Rock sizes in Mappa Burl, Paiste Alpha Boomers, 14 Hats, 16 and 18 Crashes, 22 ride (it's a beast!) Mapex Hardware, Axis Double Pedal

Comment

Aqua turquoise pearl,10x8,12x8,13x13 and 20x16
                    A few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jadetoo8

Diamond drums , Jman cymbals and TD9

Comment

wow ! great pics so far

the scope of this thread is to make a ''showroom'' of diamond drums so whoever is interested can just look here.Some kind of ''once and for all'' thing
                      Later on i will also find some links of threads in the past so i can put them here.

So no need to look around the threads or using the marvelous search engine anymore

Glad u liked the idea !

@Eric your snare is coming soon so start geting excited !

@sciomako the wuhan's are A to E but if u are interested how they sound as A's i got a dream lion 16' china (same factory as wuhan) and it sounds awesome.They have a good reputation as china's

@Kevin the more i see your kit the more i like it !
                      Ex E-kits:
                      current E-kit
                      ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
                      " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

Comment

the more i see lisa's kit, the more i think hamp and kev need a big beefy kick drum! the KD8 just won't cut it guys....

i'm going to steer clear of this thread now, as i can't afford any daveybabes GAS
                        E-kit: TD-9KX, VH-11, SPD-S, SPD-30, VEX
                        A-kits: Gretsch Catalina, Whitney nesting drums, 50s Vintage Premier Jazz, Gretsch 10" Snare, various Zildjian As, 2x1950s Avedis Zildjian 18" Crash/Rides

Videos

The Dust Revival Band

Spinifex Rose

Kristy Lewis and the Wretched

Wayfaring Strangers

Comment

Originally posted by tisgnitch View Post
                          the more i see lisa's kit, the more i think hamp and kev need a big beefy kick drum! the KD8 just won't cut it guys....

i'm going to steer clear of this thread now, as i can't afford any daveybabes GAS

did u say a bigger kick drum ? just wait until u see the new revolutional project
                          Ex E-kits:
                          current E-kit

A-kit

Comment

Originally posted by hampis View Post
                            did u say a bigger kick drum ?
                            i said BEEFY!
                            which kinda means bigger.....

just wait until u see the new revolutional project
                            what? another project??
                            hey, i've got a pearl piccolo snare for sale if you want one......would look great on your 'snare wall'
                            E-kit: TD-9KX, VH-11, SPD-S, SPD-30, VEX
                            A-kits: Gretsch Catalina, Whitney nesting drums, 50s Vintage Premier Jazz, Gretsch 10" Snare, various Zildjian As, 2x1950s Avedis Zildjian 18" Crash/Rides

Videos

The Dust Revival Band

Spinifex Rose

Kristy Lewis and the Wretched

Wayfaring Strangers

Comment

I may have to order some Diamond drums just to be part of this group. I have my eye on some deep shelled chrome toms!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X