Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hart Set

pro 6.4 tdw 20
    i got the set in aug, but just got all my new roland cyms and the tdw20
    upgrade. picked up a vex engineer 1 and its a great pack!!
    man i'll tell ya from having a old pearl export, and living the apt life with drums in the garage and the neighbors freaking out every time i strike a drum.........
    man i couldnt practice. It was like a part of me was dying!!
    I think now i am in heaven !! lol. i am playing whenever i wish, and its been so much fun!! this set and the tdw20 is all i ever dreamed it would be!! i couldnt be happier!
    now its all about getting the rust off
    the chops dialed in, getting into shape and hope to be gigging somtime in the summer!!

this site is the best, i thank you all for the great 411 and posts!!
    happy holidays to ya!!

cj
    sigpicHART DYNAMICS PRO 6.4 CHROME. ROLAND TDW-20 ROLAND PM 30
    VEX ENGINEER 1

set pix @ WWW.LOTTICOM.NET

Looks nice dude, congrats. You gonna rack mount those cymbals?

Comment

Now there's a classy looking kit. Congrats.
      I have sold every last bit of my E KIt, even cables! Odery Eyedentity LA Rock sizes in Mappa Burl, Paiste Alpha Boomers, 14 Hats, 16 and 18 Crashes, 22 ride (it's a beast!) Mapex Hardware, Axis Double Pedal

Comment

I love that hammered chrome! Very nice.
        sigpic

Comment

Really sharp looking kit CJ. Just one question tho.......is your significant other making you play in the parking lot?
          A few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jadetoo8

Diamond drums , Jman cymbals and TD9

Comment

Originally posted by jadetoo View Post
            Really sharp looking kit CJ. Just one question tho.......is your significant other making you play in the parking lot?
            thank you jade, hey yer new set looks *****en too. i like the color!!
            well my garage has a lot of stuff in the front half and the drums are in the rear of garage, so i thought i would get some better overall pix with it moved out.
            and it gave me some practice on a disasemble and relocate, for gigs and rehersal stuff, get familiar with the breakdown. do some cable management and lableling
            VEX ENGINEER 1

Comment

Originally posted by ige87 View Post
              Looks nice dude, congrats. You gonna rack mount those cymbals?
              thanx man,
              so ya think i need to rack mount the front 2 cy 14's? all the rest are rack mounted.
              i kinda dig the boom stands i already had.

VEX ENGINEER 1

Comment

I wouldn't rack mount em. You have a really nice looking kit as it stands.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
                Mix and Match Heaven: TD-12 or EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, Hart Acupad toms, Roland CY-5 mounted on a Hart Ecymbal II Pro Pedal, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" bass, 2 Roland CY-14 crashes, two Concept 1 cymbals, a Yamaha PCY-10, all on a red Roland V-Sessions rack. Pads on hiatus: PD-7, Kit Toy Splash, Hart single-zone HH, Alesis DMPad ride and an entire Concept 1 kit.

Comment

They look fine on the stands. However, I personally find it a bit odd having a rack and separate stands. If it works for you, thats fine, just seems wierd to me.

Comment

That's it......I'm officially jaleous!!!!
                    Nice kit you have there CJ3!!
                    TD9KX + TD6
                    Pro Tools 8
                    Canon T2i
                    Coming soon......a life!:D
                    In the mean time: http://vimeo.com/channels/unplug

Comment

Originally posted by ige87 View Post
                      They look fine on the stands. However, I personally find it a bit odd having a rack and separate stands. If it works for you, thats fine, just seems wierd to me.
                      thx man, yeah i hear ya, i had the stands and with the addition of 2 more cyms i figured lets use the big booms. save the dooh for new stands...........
                      for now lol
                      VEX ENGINEER 1

Comment

Very nice CJ. Love the Hammered Chrome Harts. Your kit is making me rethink the use of stands. That would give me more room on the rack for two more ride toms! I might just buy a couple after Christmas.
                        TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Fullback32 View Post
                          Very nice CJ. Love the Hammered Chrome Harts. Your kit is making me rethink the use of stands. That would give me more room on the rack for two more ride toms! I might just buy a couple after Christmas.
                          hey man, lol thanx a lot !! yeah that would be a good call. i used theses booms i have had and applied to dough to cyms lol
                          be cool, and happy holidays!!

cj
                          VEX ENGINEER 1

Comment

That is absolutely one of the nicest-looking electronic kits I've seen - nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ3 View Post
                              hey man, lol thanx a lot !! yeah that would be a good call. i used theses booms i have had and applied to dough to cyms lol
                              be cool, and happy holidays!!

cj
                              What brand of booms are those?
                              TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X