X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,000 Posts!

Congrats to fulDaniel for reaching such a huge number of posts1!

Looks like currently the only person noted with more is Psythe

Very, very impressive!
    TD30KV, KC-550, SPD-S, Tama Iron Cobra double peddle, Jamhub Greenroom, IWdrums lites, TD-10TDW-1, Vex:Classic XP, System 1, Expressions, Master 50, The Vault, Stealth AtoE 16" Ride, 2 14" Crash, 8" Splash, 10" HH Cymbals, SPD-30 Octopad, RMP-5 Rhythm Coach, TD-10 (brain only)

and thats even with all the posts he lost when the Forum Got Hacked
    TD-3, Hart Dynamics Prodigy Rack, FD-7 HH Pedal, Kick Pedal, CY-5 HH, 2x Modified 14" Traps Cymbals, 12" Hart Ecymbal, Mapex Snare Stand -- A2E Drum Conversions =14" Snare, 14" Kick, 10",12",13" Toms ----- The Trouble with Normal is it Only Gets Worse

Comment

This is actually the second time Daniel passed 10000, due to the hack!

I said it before, I'll say it again: Well played, Sir!
      TD9+6v module, KD-8, custom Diamond Electronic 12" snare + 2x8" + 2x10" toms, PD-85, 4xPD8, 2xCY8, CY-5, CY-12r/c, Pearl P902 double pedals, Diamond Electronic COWBELL!
      HPD-10 ATH-50M phones and 4 Vex Packs for the TD-9

Gibson Les Paul. + pod xtl, Norman acoustic, Fender J-Bass + gt10b

Clavia Nord Stage 2 Synth/Stage Piano Samson SR850 'phones

cubase, garritan personal orchestra, JABB, symphonic choirs, Sibelius, reason 6.5, IPAD 2 with lots of soft synths...

three shelter cats

Comment

Isn't 10,000 when you get to exchange your animated avitar for a 3-D one?

Comment

I think we should all chip in a couple of bucks to buy him a beer!
          Triggers: Roland TD-30; PD-125s, PD-105s; KD-120, VH-11, CY-15R, CY-14Cs, CY-12C, BT-1, Hart Dynamics Hammer
          Hardware: Gibraltar 9600 Series (SN/HH/Pedal), Short Booms, Tube Clamps, Grabbers, Road Series Chrome Clamps on 2 x MDS-9 Rack Tube sets
          Other: Roland SPD-S, Korg WaveDrum, Superior Drummer (all SDXs and 3 EZXs), Roland DP-2 Pedals

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdyke View Post
            Congrats to fulDaniel for reaching such a huge number of posts1!

Looks like currently the only person noted with more is Psythe

Very, very impressive!
            Nah...The much more informative technically savvy Moderator and Resident V/E Drum Encyclopedia Bruce aka BarT has more posts that I and are very much more "contributory" than mine also. I'm more like the homeless guy that hangs out in the back alley of really nice restaurant getting all the good leftovers and having frequent conversations with the cool employees.

....but thanks.

OH...BTW Hampis....I DIDN'T START THIS!!!! hehehehehehehe...........
            8 Piece Smokey Chrome/Acrylic w/DIY Pans http://quartzpercussions.com/home_en.html 2BoxDrumIt5x2, DIY Acrylic Spl/Ch, Gen16 Hats/Rides/Ch/Spl, Assorted Gen16 Conversion Cymbals http://www.stealthdrums.com/,DW Remote,SleishmanTwin/QuadSteele Conversion, http://www.drumagination.com/drum-pe...com/mk_pro.php Gibraltar & DrumFrame rack systems
            www.airbrushartists.org/dreamscapeairbrushrealm

Comment

Originally posted by fulrmr(Daniel) View Post

I'm more like the homeless guy that hangs out in the back alley of really nice restaurant getting all the good leftovers and having frequent conversations with the cool employees.
              Ha ha , awesome Daniel !
              Your contribution to the forum is much much more.To me you are like ''I would really like to see what Daniel has to say about this'' guy
              Ok so what are we celebrating here ???
              Ex E-kits:
              ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
              ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
              current E-kit
              ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
              " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

And he did that without succumbing to those "here to increase your post count" threads!
                TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Fullback32 View Post
                  And he did that without succumbing to those "here to increase your post count" threads!
                  Well..... I have posted a few times since the hack in the song and word association threads ......but not consistently like I did when I first joined
                  8 Piece Smokey Chrome/Acrylic w/DIY Pans http://quartzpercussions.com/home_en.html 2BoxDrumIt5x2, DIY Acrylic Spl/Ch, Gen16 Hats/Rides/Ch/Spl, Assorted Gen16 Conversion Cymbals http://www.stealthdrums.com/,DW Remote,SleishmanTwin/QuadSteele Conversion, http://www.drumagination.com/drum-pe...com/mk_pro.php Gibraltar & DrumFrame rack systems
                  www.airbrushartists.org/dreamscapeairbrushrealm

Comment

As we say in some parts of Scotland...

Well dun laddie, yu did weel!

Kenny
                    TD9 - V2 UPGRADE - MASTERS 50 VEXPACK - TMC6 - CHROME DIXON AND GIBRALTAR RACK - 12" CARRERA SHELL CUSTOM SNARE - 2 10" CUSTOM TOMS - 2 12" CUSTOM FLOOR TOMS - TRIGGERA KRIGG BASS PEDAL - CY12RC RIDE - 2 CY12RC CRASHES - TRIGGERA D11 11" SPLASH - 2 KIT TOYS SPLASHES - PCY130 - TRIGGERA D14 14" CHINA - ATH-M30 HEADPHONES - eCOWBELL -YAMAHA MG102C MIXER

Comment

Awesome, Dan'l my Bro'...

I appreciate the fact that we have become friends, due to this forum...

So thank you, and I thank Kraft for hosting this awesome place!!
                      DTXtreme, DTXtreme IIs, DTX M12, Yamaha SY-77, Moog Opus, Roland XP-30 Roland SPD-8, SPD-11, SPD-30 / ACID Pro 7 / Sound Forge / Cubase S5 / Cakewalk LT / Fender Squier w F/X Pedal

Comment

Ya big showoff

Comment

Nice. You shall now be known as '10k Dan' in my mind.
                          Triggers: Roland TD-30; PD-125s, PD-105s; KD-120, VH-11, CY-15R, CY-14Cs, CY-12C, BT-1, Hart Dynamics Hammer
                          Hardware: Gibraltar 9600 Series (SN/HH/Pedal), Short Booms, Tube Clamps, Grabbers, Road Series Chrome Clamps on 2 x MDS-9 Rack Tube sets
                          Other: Roland SPD-S, Korg WaveDrum, Superior Drummer (all SDXs and 3 EZXs), Roland DP-2 Pedals

Comment

Congrats on 10,000 posts, That is alot of time away from the Kit!!
                            Its taken me 10 years to get to 870 posts LOL!!!
                            NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff.

Comment

10000? aah, tis but a mere drop in the ocean......come back and see me when you have something to celebrate.

*well done chum!*
                              E-kit: TD-9KX, VH-11, SPD-S, SPD-30, VEX
                              A-kits: Gretsch Catalina, Whitney nesting drums, 50s Vintage Premier Jazz, Gretsch 10" Snare, various Zildjian As, 2x1950s Avedis Zildjian 18" Crash/Rides

Videos

The Dust Revival Band

Spinifex Rose

Kristy Lewis and the Wretched

Wayfaring Strangers

Comment

Working...
                              X