X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free chime samples

I had a chance to borrow some LP chimes and recorded several glissandos and a few "tickles". Those with the ability to play back samples may want to check them out and download them:

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/packsVi...le.php?id=2789

Enjoy!
    Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Cool! Thanks for these. I'm pretty sure I have a good use for them!
    Me: Twitter | MySpace | Facebook | Home
    My Bands: Etheria | Order of Tr

Comment

Nicely done, stickinthemud. Good-sounding and useful samples, not to mention being much better than the stock chime sounds in the SPD-S. Thanks for sharing!
      TD-20 (unexpanded)/SPD-S

Comment

You are welcome. Nice to know that others are finding them useful. I have a few other samples at freesound, and there are plenty of other free samples there.
        Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Nice one dude, what a kickass website!! I've always got my eye open for more samples!! Wouldn't happen to know where I could find a "lagerphone" type sample at all would you? It's hard to describe, but if you need an example of the sound I mean, check out the end of The Grudge by Tool. It's the only sample of Mr Carey's that I'm having trouble matching. I'm thinking it could be on his MC-505? Thanks again man, I'm sure I'll have some "good chimes" playing with these suckers!!

Aaron
          "Today young men on acid realised that all matter is purely energy condensed to a slow vibration; That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively; There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. Here's Tom with the weather"...

TD-20 + TMC-6 + VF-1 + Gen16's = Not enough inputs.
          Watch me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqt6zaAYkY

Comment

Any specs on the gear used to record these? I am always curious as to what people use.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
              Any specs on the gear used to record these? I am always curious as to what people use.
              Or I coould just read the details and attribution file that came with the samples - but nah, that would be crazy.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X