Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vex pack for expanded TD12 - should I buy the TD20 pack?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vex pack for expanded TD12 - should I buy the TD20 pack?

Hi all,

I just want to check before I purchase - I have a TD-12 with an extra cymbal and an extra tom, therefore should I but the TD-20 version of the VEX pack I want to make sure the extra cymbal and tom are programmed?

Thanks,

Mike.

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
    Hi all,

I just want to check before I purchase - I have a TD-12 with an extra cymbal and an extra tom, therefore should I but the TD-20 version of the VEX pack I want to make sure the extra cymbal and tom are programmed?

Thanks,

Mike.
    Yes, you should use the TD-20 version since you want 4 toms. But, you don't have to purchase the TD-20 pack because VEX now includes the TD-20 pack with all TD-12 purchases. Here is what it says on the VEX website:
    TD-20 versions are now included with your TD-12 purchase absolutely free! Now, you have the choice of using our default TD-12 version, or our TD-20 version with additional tom(s) and cymbals! VDrumLib is required to convert TD-20 versions to your TD-12.
    -SD-

Comment

Correct. You no longer have to make this decision. We now provide both versions with each purchase.
      Alan

Comment

Working...
      X