X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.vexpressionsltd.com

Really like the new website guys. I'm a web designer/developer myself and appreciate clean and well thought out sites. Not sure who was responsible for the design and development of it but great job.

Google Fonts are wicked!
    TD-96 | TD-9 2.0 | TD-6V | PD-105 | PD-85 (3) | PDX-8 | PD-8 (3) | CY-12R | CY-5 (2) | CY-8 (3) | KD-8 (2) | DW 9000 Double Kick | Gibraltar 4611 Single Pedal | Tama Ergo-Rider | Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO | VEX Packs (TD9v1 Toolbox, TD9v2 Naturals)

Thanks! I still have some additional improvements planned, but I appreciate the kudos after such long hours and hard work.
    Alan

Comment

Definitely, I know how much work goes into it and it shows.
      TD-96 | TD-9 2.0 | TD-6V | PD-105 | PD-85 (3) | PDX-8 | PD-8 (3) | CY-12R | CY-5 (2) | CY-8 (3) | KD-8 (2) | DW 9000 Double Kick | Gibraltar 4611 Single Pedal | Tama Ergo-Rider | Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO | VEX Packs (TD9v1 Toolbox, TD9v2 Naturals)

Comment

Agreed. I was on the other night to buy the Master 50 pack for my TD-9 and noticed the update. Very nice looking, clean and well presented. A big improvement.
        TD9KX2 with additional CY-8 cymbal. Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

+1 on the new site layout. Looks good, clean and way easy to navigate. Good Job!

Comment

Working...
          X