X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEX kits for TD-9 version 2

There was some talk before they would be ready summer 2011, then end of 2011. Any update on this?

It's been a year...
    E kit: TD-9KX with Diamond Electronic Drums 13" snare, VH-11 and v-cowbell
    A kit 2009: Tama Superstar Custom Rock Satin Cherry Burst and Masterwork Custom cymbals
    A kit 2010: Gretsch Catalina Ash Cherry Red and Masterwork Iris cymbals
    Some keyboards and a couple of guitars...and not enough time to play them...
    pictures...videos...collaboration videos

I'm with you on this Eric, I'm really looking to get the most out of that v2 upgrade and would love to see this happen soon too.
    TD9-V2, TMC-6, VH-11, 2x PCY135, 1x PCY155 modded, 1x PCY130SC, 1x CY5, 1x CY8, 1x PD120, 4x PD85, 1x KD8, DW3500T hihat stand, P1002 pro double pedal, Behringer K3000FX, Tascam US122L
    Vexpressions
    Vdrumlib

Comment

Yes, Sure is taking a looooong time!
      I would purchase it today.
      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

TD30,TD9,QSC K10,/Ksub, Simmons DA200, Alesis Sample Pad,1-pd128,1-pd125,4-pdx8,3-pdx100,1-KD120,1- vh13,1-cy8, 2-cy12,1-cy13, 1-cy15,2-RB cymbals,1- Dingbat, Athm50 phones, Behringer X1832 mixer, VDrumLib, 6-vex packs, RB3 MidiPro adapter, Guitar Hero midi drums controller, Addictive Drums, SD2, BFD2, Reaper,Shure sm58 Microphone, Behringer DI 400 box, Midi Solutions Quadra Thru 4 box, Alesis QX25 keyboard,more!

Comment

I'll see what's keeping Chris.
        Alan

Comment

Yeh, I'd be interested in buying them too. Thanks Alan, keep us posted, I know you will :-)

Kenny
          TD9 - V2 UPGRADE - MASTERS 50 VEXPACK - TMC6 - CHROME DIXON AND GIBRALTAR RACK - 12" CARRERA SHELL CUSTOM SNARE - 2 10" CUSTOM TOMS - 2 12" CUSTOM FLOOR TOMS - TRIGGERA KRIGG BASS PEDAL - CY12RC RIDE - 2 CY12RC CRASHES - TRIGGERA D11 11" SPLASH - 2 KIT TOYS SPLASHES - PCY130 - TRIGGERA D14 14" CHINA - ATH-M30 HEADPHONES - eCOWBELL -YAMAHA MG102C MIXER

Comment

Chris said he's just been mega busy. He's still working on them though.
            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ V Expressions View Post
              Chris said he's just been mega busy.
              We all are.
              A kit 2009: Tama Superstar Custom Rock Satin Cherry Burst and Masterwork Custom cymbals

Comment

+1 money burning in my pocket for Master and Metal Mania ver 2

Comment

He says he's close. Sorry. Just relaying the message. His band is reeeally busy. I'm concentrating on TD-30 prep.
                  Alan

Comment

He says he's close. Sorry. Just relaying the message. His band is reeeally busy. I'm concentrating on TD-30 prep.
                    Hey Alan: yeah, I know you're just the messenger .

I just notice a lot of (VEX) plans for the TD-30 although no one even owns one.
                    And the contrary for the TD-9 version 2 (not a major update of course).
                    That's all.

Comment

Yea, looks like we'll be adding TD-15 kits to that as well. (hopefully)
                      Alan

Comment

Yea, looks like we'll be adding TD-15 kits to that as well. (hopefully)
                        Ah, now I see, I missed that rumor. It makes the Roland module line up a bit strange, a mix between old and new technology. I wonder how long it will remain like that.

So new TD-9 VEX kits may become less urgent.

Comment

Well thats a shame for us td9 users, seems like there are a hell of alot of around here looking at the sigs, every other one has a td9 listed....................................we need v2 vex kits bad!!!
                          Last edited by kurtus420; 03-21-12, 09:53 AM.
                          TD9-V2, TMC-6, VH-11, 2x PCY135, 1x PCY155 modded, 1x PCY130SC, 1x CY5, 1x CY8, 1x PD120, 4x PD85, 1x KD8, DW3500T hihat stand, P1002 pro double pedal, Behringer K3000FX, Tascam US122L
                          Vexpressions
                          Vdrumlib

Comment

Chris won't abandon you guys.
                            Alan

Comment

Chris won't abandon you guys.
                              Ahh good!!! I was getting a little worried there!
                              I do understand that Chris has a life too....a busy one at that
                              Vexpressions
                              Vdrumlib

Comment

Working...
                              X