X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland TD-10 factory reset

I have a TD-10 + TDW-1 expansion card. It was suggested that I do a factory reset on the module, being that I just purchased it. Is there anything that I need to do differently to this module for a factory reset because of the TDW-1 card? I just want to make sure that I do not lose the "expansion capabilities" during the reset...if that makes sense.

Thanks again!
    My Kit: Roland TD-10 Expanded Module, Pintech Concertcast (4)Toms & Snare, with Roland Cymbals (CY-15R, (2)CY-14C & CY-5)

It sets everything back to as if the TDW-1 was just installed. If there are any kits you have created or custom drums you tweaked though, save them on a memory card, dump them to a computer or write down all of the settings. It will erase all of that and set everything to default.

It DOES NOT erase anything the TDW-1 does. Meaning you don't lose v-cymbal control or the new slide pot functions etc.

Enjoy!

E
    www.mypvshop.com - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "smokeless1" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Thanks man! I just did'nt want to "fry" this think before I get to use it!
      My Kit: Roland TD-10 Expanded Module, Pintech Concertcast (4)Toms & Snare, with Roland Cymbals (CY-15R, (2)CY-14C & CY-5)

Comment

Did the previous owner customize any kits? If so, why be in a hurry? See what he has on there and check 'em out. You may like some of his customizations. After you do the reset, make sure you check your trigger bank settings. Your pads and cymbals may not match the default settings and you will need to change the pad types.

Gretsch Catalina Birch Carribean Blue A to EZ conversion w/TD-20, V-Cymbals, BBE 482, Peavey KBA/300, Electric Sticks, Gibraltar V-Rack, Westone UM2 IEM's, Sony MDR-7509 headphones,
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boingo
          Did the previous owner customize any kits? If so, why be in a hurry? See what he has on there and check 'em out. You may like some of his customizations. After you do the reset, make sure you check your trigger bank settings. Your pads and cymbals may not match the default settings and you will need to change the pad types.
          Hey Boingo, I must ask is it Bo - ingo or Boyngo? I am very interested in knowing this little tidbit of info? TK
          T.A. Knipe

www.EDrumForum.com Free and Open Forever and always

www.KnipeDrums.biz

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=198

Comment

Originally posted by KnipeDrums
            Hey Boingo, I must ask is it Bo - ingo or Boyngo? I am very interested in knowing this little tidbit of info? TK
            Golly gee willikers Tom. It's Boooooiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg - O. I thought everyone knew that.

Gretsch Catalina Birch Carribean Blue A to EZ conversion w/TD-20, V-Cymbals, BBE 482, Peavey KBA/300, Electric Sticks, Gibraltar V-Rack, Westone UM2 IEM's, Sony MDR-7509 headphones,
            Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boingo
              Golly gee willikers Tom. It's Boooooiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg - O. I thought everyone knew that.
              Why thank you for clearing that up, after all you are an elder statesman here and I didnt want to offend a senior poster like yourself. So please excuse my boarding house manners.
              T.A. Knipe

www.EDrumForum.com Free and Open Forever and always

www.KnipeDrums.biz

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=198

Comment

Working...
              X